CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pimpin' People's Blogs...

This blog was not intended to be a religous blog, although my faith is a big part of my life, I am trying to have this blog as friendly and religion is often a very sensitive subject, and while I wrote a blog with my testimony, I was doing it for me and my family and friends that may have wondered over the years where my mind was at.

Additionally, I wanted to express to Amy my love. I don't love someone based on the decisons they make, so no mater what she does - I love her for who she is. I loved her before she was Mormon, I did not love her because she was Mormon, and I don't stop loving her when she is not. If you would like to express your thoughts about Amy's decisions and your love for Amy, I am sure she would love it, her blog is: http://www.dampenningtons.blogspot.com/ I know she would love to hear from you.

Secondly, my brother-in-law (it's cool to have one - finally), has a great blog that talks about all kinds of things. And it is faith based...and a perfect place to learn more and express your opinion. He loves it, he welcomes it. Aaron, has a great perspective of the gospel, and his journey has been atypically. And I appreciate and value his opinion, check it out: http://graceforgrace.com/

I include the picture to illustrate that he is very easy to talk to (yes he is running in a mullet wig), so write some of your thoughts and opinions on his page. I don't think Becca will like that I put this up...so I will put up a nice one...

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Oh Kathryn my Kathryn! I really hope that you have not been bombarded with too many people checking out your blog on my behalf. I get over 300 hits a day on mine and I guess some saw the link you left in your comment and decided to check out your blog. One of the reasons I delete the post was to help keep this from happening. I hope it has not affected too badly (but I would love to see the reason you wrote this post).

Anonymous said...

Hey Kathryn,

What are you talking about? That's not a mullet wig! That's my real hair!

You have a great love for your friend. One thing I've had to learn is to let go and allow people to make their decisions. It took me a few years to do, but I'm sure your friend will appreciate comments from you more than comments from me or anyone else she doesn't know ; )

I'm glad that you shared my blog though for her or anyone else who is interested in learning and sharing their spiritual journey I'd love to have their comments and things they've found out from the Spirit as we're all learning and growing together.

I'll see you on Sunday!

aaron