CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

10 Things I Really Love – At Least Like a Lot



  1. Jadyn’s Laugh – it is seriously the greatest, and she isn’t stingy with it so I get to hear it all the time.
  2. Football – This time of year is very sad for me – only 7 more months till we gear up again.
  3. March Madness – please let me win the pool this year!
  4. Ice Cold Diet Dr Pepper – I think I drink this stuff more than water. My favorite is when it is so cold that it has a few ice crystals in it – yum.
  5. Noggin – yes a pre-school TV channel. But I love it because Jadyn loves it and there are NO commercials.
  6. A ‘Sunbreak’ – unfortunately it rains frequently here, and yes the sun goes down early in the winter – but it is wonderful when the sun comes out. ‘I want to Soak up the Sun!”
  7. Psych – a hilarious TV show. It is really a lot of fun. (I also enjoy The Office.)
  8. A Good Book – I can be about pretty much anything – as long as it is something that I want to finish and finish quickly.
  9. Lasagna – Garfield and I have that in common, and for all the years of my life that I can remember anyway, it has been my favorite food. Hand’s down. For some reason only the way my family makes it – I do not like lasagna at restaurants.
  10. Music – pretty much all kinds, but not quite. And I love watching Jadyn dance, sometimes with music, sometimes she dances without it – that could technically be number 11 but the title says 10 things, so we will leave it at that.

Song of the Day – Beautiful Skin – Goodie Mob – for some reason this popped into my head this morning. I really love the song, and although he is writing to black women he says at the beginning – “This is out of common respect, for all women period” so I feel like it also applies to me. Here is the Chorus: (Cee-lo sings it): Well, I say you're my, beginnin my end – You're my sista lover and friend - God is, your light from within - It shines through your beautiful skin - What they, say bout you ain't true - There's no me if there is no you -I hope, that you understand - You got to respect yourself before I can. – Love it.

1 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

i have to say i am sad i did not make the list:)