CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Go Cowboys!

Another victory...a good day - do you know me well enough to know that my stocking is a Cowboy stocking from 1994 - that is a true fan. How 'bout them Cowboys! BYU wins in a crazy finish, another good day - although I now only have 36 points in the Bowl competition - not so hot...Finished my Christmas shopping - a fantastic addition to the day. The only thing I can say about today, the shortest 'day' of the year, was of course it rained and of course it was not sunny, but besides that - it was a really spectacular day.

Song of the Day - "Mary, Did you Know." Now there are about 1 million different versions of this song, but today's winner is Donny Osmond. Only because in my effort to create a game of Christmas Name that Tune for Monday night's festivities I try to find songs that are not only difficult to name (which as far as Christmas songs go - that is pretty hard to do) but I also try to find hard to guess artists...do you think they would guess that? Donny Osmond? I will let you know how the game goes...

0 comments: