CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

So...Halloween or Trick or Treat as Jadyn calls it...yep it's getting more and more exciting in our household. This year - a Ballerina Kitty Cat, a look insired by the great composer Mozart. No small order, Jenn did the fabulous hair and make-up. Jadyn and I created the look and my mom helped in the construction. She actually did more than help, but I did manage to cut it out and sew two seams! I am so out of practice. And, drum roll please...here she is...


Of course we had to get the nieces together for a photo shoot! I love how Jadyn is eating a lolipop and Adelyn wants to try it. I think Becca got a picture of Adelyn putting the non-candy end of the lolipop in her mouth for a taste. She discovered that is not the tasty part!!!

0 comments: