CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And It Begins


Jadyn started Kindergarten on September 9, 2009...9/9/9. (I hope that is a good sign.) I was in a training that Wednesday and Thursday so Becca was meeting me at school for Jadyn's first day. I barely made it on time, but I did get to see the moment it all began. Becca took a few shots of the magic moments and uploaded the pictures. I am sharing - of course. I have a couple on my camera, but I can't get the computer to recognize the SD card is in the slot, so I will have to find the cord...it's around here somewhere...grrr...

She is in afternoon Kindergarten. And as far as I can tell she is loving it. I think she loves hanging out a Becca everyday more though...They have flower trimming, frog chasing, princess blanket, lava monster games...school...not quite so exciting. I really appreciate The Andersons help with watching her. She loves spending time with you guys...now if I can only find away to get her to be more gentle with Adelyn.

She rode the bus for the first time last week too, and man she loves it. Michelle watches her aftershool, and takes great care of her...but when she saw Michelle afterschool the day she rode the bus she freaked out...she wanted to ride the bus again...Am I crazy or do I remember detesting the bus??? Or was that only as I became older and more jaded?

1 comments:

RR said...

Go Cowboys!

When are we taking a vacation? Can you still do that now that you're a homeowner??

I wouldn't know!!

We need to go before December 28th. I'm not buying Olivia a ticket!!