CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

So I finally did it....

I bought the 80GB ipod classic...my first ipod. It felt good! And I made a new playlist. I am addicted to itunes, only gripe - play more than 30 seconds and charge less money - hehe. I didn't budget that much money for music in my budget - whoops!

So I made a new playlist...fun. I put my blog song...I couldn't find the one I was looking for - Honor & Harmony, from the Thicker Than Water soundtrack...but that ok because I freakin love this song! My Baby's Got Sauce - thanks Jill for introducing me to my love - GLove.

I will have to come back later and add a picture of my new baby...

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

Ipods rock...music rocks! What color did you get?

Kathryn said...

So Amy, I let Jadyn choose...as there is only silver and black to choose from in that model...she choose Silver! We are shopping for a cool pink case though!

Had and mp3 player for years, but I had to break down and go for the original...