CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The Next Day - Easter

I need to think of funnier or at least more griping titles for my blogs...it is hard when you are playing catch-up though.

So the Day after the Easter Egg Dash...that would be Easter Morning, and boy did the bunny treat her good this year...at this point in her life she was still in the phase of "I refuse to take this picture thing seriously." I took like one million shots. And she was really trying not to look in the camera and smile...frustrating...

I try not to get too much candy, as one - it's not good for you and two - she doesn't really like it...except whoppers, she loves whoppers. So she got a swimming suit and a cover-up from Costco (have I mentioned my love for that store) cause she love swimming...she saw that dropped her nightgown and put on the bathing suit...the movie Annie - which she loves...um stamps, a dress, let's see oh a giant coloring book (also from Costco) and on and on...maybe she is spoiled...maybe...

One where she is actually looking & smiling at the camera...

Rocking the Bathing Suit & Smiling...almost at the camera!

So then it was off to church with the fam...after I tried to get some pictures in her Dress, but again - she was resistant to the demands of my photography but I did get some super cute, well in a mother's opinion, shots of my bug...

Smiling - check, looking at the camera - check, tongue out - double check...killing me!


She makes some really funny faces sometimes...
Can I just say I loved her hair...Cut little ringlets.


Again with the Drama...that face is priceless!
I have to tell a story about that balloon...she got it for her birthday and LOVED it...not only was it a princess balloon, but it also sung happy birthday. Two fabulous things in one balloon, how could she not love it?! There were occasions in fact, that we had to take the balloon with us when we left the house...it was such a treat stuffing that ginormous balloon in the front seat with me...well the Sunday came when we were celebrating Jennifer's birthday (also Easter Sunday) and Jadyn wanted to bring something for Jennifer, so she gave her her Singing Princess Ginormous Birthday Balloon (read: annoying). Although we all found the balloon all kinds of annoying that was one of her favorite things, and she loved it. And she wanted to show how much she loved Jenn, by giving that balloon to her. She was so happy that she got to share with Jenn, I am sure she figured Jenn would love the balloon as much as she did. She is such a good kid.


Jadyn Loving the Monkey!
She made that monkey at Build-a-Bear on one of our visits to UT. She loves that little guy. One day recently she discovered and undid the stitching in the back and took the hearts out...we happened to put two in there, and she gave one to me and kept one for herself. But now the monkey is broken ('him's broken, mama.') and 'him don't have a heart.' And no I don't correct her grammer, not yet - it's too cute...

0 comments: